This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Excellence Awards at University of Surrey, UK 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Excellence Awards at University of Surrey, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Surrey
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The University of Surrey is thrilled to provide International Excellence Awards to deserving students who want to enroll in the university’s undergraduate program. Each of these possibilities is worth $5,000 and will help cover the costs of studying abroad.
Any nation outside of the United Kingdom that has an offer to enroll in a full-time bachelor’s degree program at FHEQ Level 4 (first-year admission) is eligible for these endowments. Applicants must submit an online application together with all necessary papers in order to be evaluated.
Application deadline is April 30, 2023.
International Excellence Awards at University of Surrey, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The gift comes with a £5,000 remission of fees. Regardless of citizenship or residence, it is available to foreign fee-paying students who self-fund their education.
- The program is application-based, and an Awards panel makes the awards decisions..
International Excellence Awards at University of Surrey, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Excellence Awards at University of Surrey, UK 2023-24
- Be a foreign student paying tuition. Maintain a full-time bachelor’s degree offer at FHEQ Level 4.
- (first-year entry) own funding (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- Students from the Surrey International Study Center are not eligible for this scholarship (SISC)
- They will not be eligible for any other Surrey Scholarships if they receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence scholarship.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must have received an offer from the University in order to apply for the chance. Applications won’t be considered if they lack a valid student ID or UCAS offer.
- Please click the link below to complete the application form. If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com.
Please click the International Excellence Awards at University of Surrey, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Excellence Awards at University of Surrey, UK 2023-24 ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Surrey.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here