This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Haddad Fellowships at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022 , is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Haddad Fellowships at Trinity College Dublin:
- Funding is partial
- They take Playwriting, Stage Design, Theatre Directing, Theatre and Performance, Comparative Literature and Creative Writing courses at Trinity College Dublin
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate and research students are eligible
By removing financial barriers, scholarships can help you achieve your educational and career goals. Trinity College Dublin is offering Haddad Fellowships to support tuition costs during the school year 2022-2023.
Up to four education awards are available to excellent and prospective students interested in pursuing a postgraduate or PhD degree at Trinity College Dublin.
The Application Deadline is May 02, 2022.
The Haddad Fellowships at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022 , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Stage Design
- Theatre Directing
- Theatre and Performance
- Comparative Literature
- Creative Writing
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Haddad Fellowships at Trinity College Dublin:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The fellowship will pay for a year’s worth of foreign tuition expenses (2022–2023) as well as a monthly stipend of €15,000. After the applications are completely filled out, the stipend will be provided from October 2022 to September 2023 to the winners.
The Haddad Fellowships at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022 , is primarily for postgraduate and research level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Haddad Fellowships at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022:
- Candidates must be residents of Brazil at the time of registration in order to be eligible for non-EU fees.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- To submit their registration form, students must first locate the course they desire to register for and then click the ‘Apply’ option beneath the course description. On the ABEI website, you may download the form.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Curriculum Vitae (preferably Lattes CV).
- A copy of the original transcripts of the candidate If the candidate’s overall grade isn’t displayed, a document displaying the candidate’s overall grade must be supplied as well.
- In English, write a letter of interest (1000–1500 words). Candidates must describe why they choose this particular course, their academic interests, and how their research project or current study program will benefit them.
- The proposal abstract (up to 500 words). The candidate must describe the preliminary project they aim to carry out at Trinity College Dublin in a few words.
- Letter to a friend (up to 500 words). The candidate must describe how they plan to contribute to the Haddad Fellowship program and demonstrate their dedication to it clearly.
- MPhil candidates must submit a current scholarly article written in English (up to 3000 words).
- Candidates for MFA programs must submit a portfolio of work demonstrating their experience in the appropriate field. Although PDF is recommended, if your portfolio is only available online, add the URL in your letter of interest.
- A copy of the student’s passport (valid for at least the duration of the exchange program)
- Certificate of competency in English.
- Candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 7.1 for undergraduates and an A or B for postgraduates. Candidates for professional-oriented programs (MFA courses) should also be able to demonstrate real job experience in the appropriate field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a 6.5 IELTS overall or equivalent to meet Trinity’s English language requirement.
Please click Haddad Fellowships at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here