The application process for the Postdoctoral International Fellowships in Planetary Health, Netherlands 2022, is now open for prospective applicants.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take Veterinary Medicine related courses
- International students are eligible
- Primarily for graduate students
Postdoctoral International Fellowships in Planetary Health, Netherlands 2022 is an international student scholarship program designed to appreciate high-achieving students.
The Application Deadline is 17th March 2022.
- Veterinary Medicine
Students from all nationalities are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Scholarship scheme are awarded a temporary position for one year and a gross salary between €2,846 and €4,490.
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Must have experience in environmental epidemiology.
- Must have a solid background in biology
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here