This is to bring to your notice that the application window for Hosa Technology Audio Engineering International Scholarships at the Musicians Institute, USA 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take audio engineering courses at the Musician Institute
- International students are eligible
- All students are eligible
The Musicians Institute is accepting applications for Hosa Technology Audio Engineering International Scholarships. The scholarship is for the academic year 2023-24.
International students and U.S. citizens who are new to the Audio Engineering Program are eligible for the study scholarship.
The Application Deadline is March 3, 2023.
Hosa Technology Audio Engineering International Scholarships at the Musicians Institute, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Audio Engineering
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Musicians Institute will grant a $2,000 prize, which will be used to the first quarter of the program.
The Hosa Technology Audio Engineering International Scholarships at the Musicians Institute, USA 2023-24, is primarily for music entry level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Hosa Technology Audio Engineering International Scholarships at the Musicians Institute, USA 2023-24:
- International students and nationals of the United States can apply.
- This credit may only be used in the Audio Engineering program.
- Students enrolled in any MI program, whether new or returning, are not eligible.
- This scholarship is not open to previous winners.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students can apply for admission on the university’s website. All students who satisfy the scholarship’s qualifying requirements will be considered.
- Documents to Support: Submit a PDF essay (maximum 500 words; lengthier entries will not be accepted) outlining your music industry career aspirations and why you should be considered for the award.
- Admission Requirements: Awards must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units (full-time status) throughout the award term. The grant will be withdrawn if you do not maintain full-time enrollment and good academic progress in the program for the period of the scholarship.
- Language Requirement: For entrance to Musicians Institute, you should be able to satisfy the English Language Proficiency criteria in general.
Please click Hosa Technology Audio Engineering International Scholarships at the Musicians Institute, USA 2023-24, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here