This is to bring to your notice the application window for International PhD Positions at the University of Twente, Netherlands 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Positions at the University of Twente, Netherlands 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Energy Hubs for Integration of Large-Scale Renewable Energy at the University of Twente
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The International PhD Positions in Energy Hubs for Integration of Large-Scale Renewable Energy are now taking applications at the University of Twente. This course of study is available for the academic year 2022–2023.
Both local and foreign applicants who are beginning a PhD degree program at the institution are eligible for the full-time, four-year scholarship.
Application deadline is August 14, 2022.
The International PhD Positions at the University of Twente, Netherlands 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Energy Hubs for Integration of Large-Scale Renewable Energy
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A PhD job in a difficult interdisciplinary project is offered to you. The institution offers a vibrant environment with eager coworkers and connections to business and community.
- a full-time, four-year PhD post
- You will work closely with the business community as a member of a committed team.
- A gross monthly salary of €2.541 to €3.247
- A yearly end-of-year bonus of 8.3 percent and an annual holiday allowance equal to 8% of the gross annual pay
- a reliable pension plan.
- 29 minimum leave days are required when working full-time.
- programs for both professional and personal growth.
- The University of Twente is located on a bustling, green campus with several opportunities for recreational athletics and other activities.
International PhD Positions at the University of Twente, Netherlands 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Positions at the University of Twente, Netherlands 2022-23:
- You have a master’s degree in one of the following fields: mathematics, computer science, sustainable energy technology, mechanical engineering, or an area directly connected to this profession.
- You’re interested in learning about energy system modeling and analysis, renewable power production, energy conversion, and storage technologies. You’re also interested in learning about smart energy systems that use a variety of energy sources, including heat, electricity, gas, and fuel.
- For the modeling of supply and demand in sustainable energy systems across time, you are keen to learn about working with simulation software packages and necessary application toolkit, ideally in MATLAB/SIMULINK/Python.
- Your writing is excellent.
- You have a creative mind, initiative, and a practical outlook.
- You are a really good communicator.
- Both speaking and writing English are natural to you.
- High levels of freedom and responsibility are openly promoted, as are tight relationships with coworkers, researchers, and other university employees.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International PhD Positions at the University of Twente, Netherlands 2022-23
- Applicants must submit applications for admission to the University of Twente’s PhD program. They need to upload their CV in order to apply for the chance. Contact Assistant Professor Rben Gouveia at r.h.gouveia-at-utwente.nl for further details about this post.
- Documentation: A detailed CV summarizing your education, prior work experience, and the names and contact information of at least two referees should be included with your proposal. Additionally, you should submit a list of all the courses you took and the grades you earned during your MSc and BSc studies. This list should not exceed one A4 page.
- Entrance Criteria: Before applying for admission, candidates must confirm that they meet the entrance requirements for the program they have selected.
- Applicants must have a strong command of both spoken and written English.
Please click the International PhD Positions at the University of Twente, Netherlands 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here