This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Humanities Fellowship Programme at Oxford University, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Humanities Fellowship Programme at Oxford University, 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Oxford University
- International students are eligible
- All Fellowship applicants are eligible
The objectives of the cultural program were determined in cooperation with researchers, students, and employees as well as in collaboration with outside cultural organizations, experts, and consultants. To provide a thrilling, stimulating, and engaging series of events with remarkable authors, philosophers, and artists, all fueled by the University of Oxford’s exceptional collections and world-class research;
- To broaden our societal effect and highlight the importance of the humanities for the future of all people;
- and to involve new audiences and participants of all ages, as well as to share and promote the insights and depth of the humanities.
The Humanities Cultural Program is developed via cooperation across the Humanities Faculties, as well as with regional, international, and GLAM partners (Gardens Libraries and Museums).
Application deadline is October 28, 2023.
The Humanities Fellowship Programme at Oxford University, 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- African countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Each Humanities Cultural Program Visiting Fellowship offers money for the Fellow’s travel expenses up to £5k, as well as up to £5k to cover lodging and other relevant expenses.
- Please be aware that students and researchers cannot include themselves in the fee budget.
Humanities Fellowship Programme at Oxford University, 2022-23 is primarily for fellowship applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Humanities Fellowship Programme at Oxford University, 2022-23:
- This new stream is designed exclusively for Visiting Fellows who are artists, authors, arts practitioners, and performers of any type. It builds on TORCH’s previous visiting fellowship programmes.
- A University of Oxford postholder who has a contract for the whole time covered by the fellow’s application is required to serve as their host.
- Fellows are chosen from the pooled applicants by the University of Oxford host, who is also required to submit the application.
- In compliance with Humanities and University financing policies and procedures, applications are evaluated by the Humanities Cultural Programme Steering Group.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Through IRAMS, applications are submitted. It is necessary for the University of Oxford host to submit applications.
- The Oxford Humanities faculty should explain in the Case for Support form why they chose the proposed fellow and highlight how the proposed fellowship will benefit both the visiting fellow and the Oxford community both inside and outside of the university. Applications must contain the visiting fellow’s curriculum vitae and a summary of their objectives for the fellowship.
- Every month, applications are accepted. The application deadline is 12 p.m. on the day specified for each of the calls, which are listed above. Only fully submitted applications received by the deadline will be evaluated.
Please click the Humanities Fellowship Programme at Oxford University, 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Humanities Fellowship Programme at Oxford University ?
- It is a fellowship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Oxford University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here