This is to bring to your notice the application window for PhD Scholarship in Management Studies at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about PhD Scholarship in Management Studies at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Management Studies at the University of Leicester
- International Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2022–2023, the College of Social Sciences, Arts, and Humanities at the University of Leicester is providing Management PhD applicants who are accepted tuition fee waivers.
The purpose of the bursary is to assist students who will enroll in the university’s PhD degree program.
Application deadline is September 14, 2022.
The PhD Scholarship in Management Studies at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Management Studies
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For 3 years of full-time education or 6 years of part-time study, up to 15 students may get UK tuition fee waivers (part-time only available to UK applicants).
- 3 years of full-time overseas fee exemption.
- In their personal statements, international candidates must explain how they plan to pay the gap between tuition (£11,004 annually) and living expenses for the duration of their study.
- No stipend or additional assistance is offered to cover living expenses.
- Studying remotely is not eligible for the fee exemptions.
PhD Scholarship in Management Studies at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD Scholarship in Management Studies at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23
- Individuals from the UK and other countries are invited to apply.
- applications from applicants who exhibit the variety of our student body, the surrounding area, and society at large. They also encourage submissions from applicants who are Black, Asian, or of a minority ethnicity because these groups are currently underrepresented in higher education.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must be admitted to the university’s PhD degree program in order to be included in the program. You can then finish the online application form.
- Needed Papers: Please submit your application along with:
- Please indicate the name of the prospective project supervisor (from the list above) and the name of your project in the proposal area. Upload your completed Research Proposal Form.
- Briefly describe your interest in the project and your experience in a personal statement. Additionally, international candidates must explain in their personal statement how they plan to pay the additional tuition (£11,004 a year) and cover their living expenses during the course of their study.
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts of All Degree Level Studies Completed, as well as, if available, Transcripts of All Degree Level Studies In Progress
- Please fill out the fields provided in the reference section with the contact information for your two academic referees, or upload reference letters if they are already available.
- Entry requirements: Candidates must possess a master’s degree or international equivalents in addition to a UK bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1.
- Students must be able to speak English fluently and according to university standards.
Please click the PhD Scholarship in Management Studies at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the PhD Scholarship in Management Studies at the University of Leicester, UK?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Leicester
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here