The Humber College International Scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advance Diploma students joining Humber in September, January and May academic intakes for their first semester of study. Over the course of students’ first 2 semesters of studies, the scholarship incentives will equate to CAD 2,000 off students’ tuition fees.
A total of 10 graduate, 10 undergraduate and eligible international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship each term/semester.
Masters and Bachelors
Number of Available Scholarships
Six (6) Scholarships are available for this award, namely;
- David Strangway Award for Excellence
- Global Citizen Scholarship
- Leaders in Elite Athletics and Performance (LEAP) Scholarship
- Quest Spirit Award
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarship
The Humber College International Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off students’ tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
- Humber awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement.
The Humber College International Scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in January 2022.
Students can access the Entrance Awards application on their SquareOne portal, after they have applied for
Humber College International Scholarships will be awarded on the first-come, first-served basis for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before September 30th 2021.
To submit your scholarship please submit the following to email@example.com
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2020
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
Important Notes: Please note:
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
One (1) year
Visit award webpage for more details about Humber College International Scholarship
For More Related Scholarship? See other scholarships here.