This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the iCSS PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK at the University of Kent, UK 2022-23 , is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the iCSS PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK at the University of Kent, UK 2022-23 :
- Funding is partial
- They take Computer Science, Engineering and Politics and International Relations courses at the University of Kent
- International students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
International students are invited to apply for iCSS PhD Scholarships at the University of Kent. For the academic year 2022/2023, the university is accepting applications.
All international and domestic candidates who intend to enroll in the university’s PhD program are eligible for the educational prize.
Application deadline is May 31, 2022.
The iCSS PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK at the University of Kent, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Computer Science
- Politics and International Relations
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Kent will give three years of support at the current home fee rate of £4,405 per year or the overseas rate of £21,200 per year, with a maintenance grant of £15,609 per year (2022/23 numbers).
The iCSS PhD Scholarships for International Students in the UK at the University of Kent, UK 2022-23, is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the iCSS PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK at the University of Kent, UK 2022-23:
- The candidate must be enthusiastic about the field.
- A first or 2.1 bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject with Merit or higher.
- All applicants are evaluated on an individual basis, and additional qualifications, professional qualifications, and relevant experience may be considered in the evaluation process.
- Applicants from the United Kingdom, the European Union, and other countries are encouraged to apply. Persons with disabilities, people of all gender identities, and Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) applicants are all invited to apply.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the iCSS PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK at the University of Kent, UK 2022-23:
- Candidates are encouraged to apply for admission to the university’s PhD program. After you’ve been accepted into the program, you can apply for funding through an online application process.
- Documents to Support: Personal information, education, and employment history, as well as supporting papers, will be required:
- Studying Motives
- Proposal for research in outline
- Details/evidence of qualifications in a properly designed CV (including all university degree certificates and transcripts)
- There are two academic references.
- Applicants should prepare one study proposal for their application on a self-selected topic, but they should also mention other topics they are interested in.
- Students seeking for a postgraduate degree must generally hold a first or second-class honours degree in a relevant or appropriate field from a British university, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: Before beginning a postgraduate degree, all non-native English speakers must achieve a minimum level of written and spoken English competence. Certain subjects necessitate a greater level of understanding.
Please click the iCSS PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK at the University of Kent, UK 2022-23 to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here