This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the IMPACT Scholarships for International Students at the University College London, UK 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take Public Health courses at the University College London.
- International students are eligible
- All masters students are eligible
Scholarships allow students to further their education. As a result, the University College London offers IMPACT Scholarships to international students studying in the UK.
Students who want to study full-time, part-time, or modular flexible can apply, and the scholarship will be applied pro-rata to their expenses. The IMPACT scholarships will pay the full cost of the MPH program (£16,500) for the selected applicants.
Application deadline is June 30, 2022.
The IMPACT Scholarships for International Students at the University College London, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Public Health
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University College London will provide £16,500 (full course costs) in financial aid to chosen students. The bursary is valued at £16,500. Students who intend to study full-time or part-time or via modular-flexible can apply for the grant. It will be used to pay for the recipient’s tuition first.
The IMPACT Scholarships for International Students at the University College London, UK 2022-23, is primarily for masters programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the IMPACT Scholarships for International Students at the University College London, UK 2022-23:
- Has personal experience with inequity. This can include, but is not limited to, income, race, gender, sexual orientation, caregiver obligations, poor childhood experiences, social marginalization, or disability.
- Meets the requirements for entrance to UCL’s online Master of Public Health program (MPH).
- In addition, I have applied to UCL for admission to the MPH program, which will begin in 2022/23.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the IMPACT Scholarships for International Students at the University College London, UK 2022-23:
- For the scholarship, students must first apply for admission to UCL using the online portal.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Authentic transcript
- Statement of purpose
- current visa for passport
- Students must hold a first or second-class bachelor’s degree in a suitable topic from a UK university, or an international certificate of a comparable grade from a recognized higher education institution.
- Language Requirement: Students must fulfill the university’s English language requirements.
Please click IMPACT Scholarships for International Students at the University College London, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here