This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Innovation Scholarships at the University of Charleston, USA 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Charleston
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
The University of Charleston has developed the Innovation Scholarships for overseas students in the United States for the academic year 2023-24 in order to deliver high-quality education at a lower cost.
Domestic and international students who have enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Charleston and have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0 are eligible for the award. The students that are chosen will get a stipend of $5,000 per year.
The Application Deadline is open.
The Innovation Scholarships at the University of Charleston, USA 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for the Scholarships at the University of Charleston
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The selected undergraduate students will receive a $5,000 grant every year to help fund their studies at the University of Charleston.
The Innovation Scholarships at the University of Charleston, USA 2023-24, is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Innovation Scholarships at the University of Charleston, USA 2023-24:
- The candidates must have a 3.0 GPA in high school.
- An Innovation Scholar Application must be submitted by the candidates.
- Applicants must meet with the Director/Assistant Director of Innovation, as well as existing Innovation Scholars, for an interview.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- The applicants must submit an application for undergraduate admission to the University of Charleston and be accepted. All qualifying students will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Secondary school records that are official
- Transcripts from high school or an authentic GED/TASC certificate To be conditionally accepted, students must self-report their high school GPA.
- It’s also a plus if you have a track record of active engagement in school or community groups or activities throughout high school.
- GED/TASC certificate or proof of high school graduation
- Official transcripts from a university that has been recognized
- Applicants must have a 2.50 academic grade point average (on a 4-point scale) or a 450 GED or TASC score.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Internet-based exam (IBT) score: 61
- Duolingo: 95
- IELTS: 6.0
- PTE: 54
- GTEC: 1100
Please click Innovation Scholarships at the University of Charleston, USA 2023-24, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here