This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Leslie-Ann Hales English Scholarship at Kings University, Canada 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take English courses at the King’s University
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
Take your English talents to the next level with the Leslie-Ann Hales English International Scholarship from King’s University, which is available for the academic year 2023-2024.
A full-time incoming or returning student participating in a Bachelor of Arts degree program with an English major or first concentration will receive a $1,000 stipend each year. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 80 percent or a post-secondary GPA of 3.30 or higher with distinction in English courses.
The Application Deadline is March 31, 2023.
The Leslie-Ann Hales English Scholarship at King’s University, Canada 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The chosen individuals will get a £1,000 stipend for pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in the United Kingdom.
The Leslie-Ann Hales English Scholarship at King’s University, Canada 2023-24, is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Leslie-Ann Hales English Scholarship at King’s University, Canada 2023-24:
- To be considered, a student must apply and have an average of at least 80% in high school admission exams or a 3.30 or higher post-secondary GPA with shown distinction in English courses.
- Applicants must have completed high school and have a strong academic record.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Candidates must apply for admission to King’s University’s Bachelor’s degree program in order to be considered for the scholarship. Following that, all qualified students must submit an application for the grant.
- Documents to Support: Official transcripts from high school and any post-secondary schools you’ve attended, including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate, YWAM, Capernwray, and other comparable programs, are required by King’s.
- Requirements for Admission: You must fulfill the admission requirements for each qualification you choose to pursue in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate writing and spoken English proficiency.
Please click Leslie-Ann Hales English Scholarship at King’s University, Canada 2023-24, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here