This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Interfaculty PhD International Scholarships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Interfaculty PhD International Scholarships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Philosophy courses at the University of Groningen
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
The Interfaculty PhD Scholarships have been created by the Graduate School of Philosophy at the University of Groningen. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
The winning applicant is committed to performing autonomous and distinctive scientific research, reporting on it in international papers and conferences, and completing a PhD dissertation. The Faculty of Arts, Philosophy, Science, and Engineering will oversee the project.
Application deadline is course-specific.
The Interfaculty PhD International Scholarships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The applicants chosen by the University of Groningen will cover the costs of the PhD students’ tuition.
The Interfaculty PhD International Scholarships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23, is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Interfaculty PhD International Scholarships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23:
- At least two of the four study fields listed below are required: (1) computational cognitive modeling, (2) psycholinguistic experiments, (3) dynamic causal logic, and (4) phonological awareness.
- Scientific skills and a strong interest in the subject topic.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Interfaculty PhD International Scholarships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23:
- Applicants must apply for admission to the University’s PhD program in order to be considered for this opportunity. A separate online application for the PhD Scholarship is available.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A cover letter that introduces oneself and explains why you want to do scientific research.
- A complete CV that demonstrates academic distinction, including papers and presentations (if relevant), as well as a copy of your passport’s data page
- A certified copy/scan of your MSc or MA diploma (or equivalent) and academic record, which should include a list of grades as well as the names and contact information for two academic references. Applicants who have not yet received their MSc or MA diploma but plan to do so before September 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- A brief study paper (1-2 pages) outlining your thoughts and ideas about the research subject.
- Candidates should have a post graduate diploma in artificial intelligence, logic, philosophy, linguistics, or a related field, as well as a strong academic record (GPA: at least 8/10; MA thesis: at least 8/10). A two-year Master’s study in investigation or another two-year Master’s program is desired.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a strong command of the English language as well as exceptional academic writing abilities.
Please click the Interfaculty PhD International Scholarships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here