This is to bring to your notice the application window for International Postdoctoral Research Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International Postdoctoral Research Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Biomedical research, Cancer biology, Immunology, and Virology courses at the University of Leeds
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Do you have any experience in virology, immunotherapy, or cancer biology? After that, you can qualify for one of the University of Leeds’ foreign post-doctoral research fellowships available for the 2020–2021 school year.
This Fellowship program’s main goal is to assist candidates who desire to do post-doctoral research in biomedical fields at the University of Leeds, particularly in the areas of cancer biology, immunology, or virology. The School of Medicine’s Dr. Fiona Errington-Mais, Professor Sue Burchill, and Professor Graham Cook have collaborated on this study.
Application deadline is August 30, 2022.
The International Postdoctoral Research Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Biomedical research
- Cancer biology
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the academic year 2022–2023, the University of Leeds will pay the chosen applicants a salary between £34,304 and £40,927 per annum.
International Postdoctoral Research Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Postdoctoral Research Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23:
- a first degree and PhD in immunology, virology, cancer cell biology, or a closely related field;
- Knowledge of handling fresh tissue and dealing with primary human cells, as well as experience with a number of cell-based models in cancer biology or immunology applications
- Practical knowledge of immune cell phenotyping and immunological responses.
- Hands on experience in virology or molecular biology (up to containment of biological safety level (BSL) 2);
- Practical knowledge of the biochemistry and analysis of proteins and RNA;
- A history of publications in esteemed, worldwide journals with peer review;
- The capacity to independently plan, conduct, and write up research to the caliber needed for research reports and worldwide publications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, as well as a track record of successfully presenting research at conferences both domestically and abroad;
- outstanding time management and planning abilities, including the capacity to handle conflicting demands and tight deadlines without direct assistance;
- a track record of working both independently and as part of a team in an organized manner;
- a steadfast dedication to your ongoing professional growth.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International Postdoctoral Research Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23
- Tap the “Apply Online” option next to the job opening to submit an online form. You’ll be sent to a login page where you can sign in to an existing account or create a new one.
- Supporting Documents: Along with their application, applicants are required to submit a CV, academic transcripts, and degree certificates.
- Candidates must hold a PhD in cancer cell biology, immunology, virology, or a closely related field in addition to a first degree;
- The candidates must be fluent in English and possess strong interpersonal and writing abilities.
Please click the International Postdoctoral Research Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here