This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Internal Research Grants at Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Internal Research Grants at Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Concordia University of Edmonton.
- International students are eligible
- All Graduate-level applicants are eligible
The Internal Research Grants program at Concordia University of Edmonton is accepting applications from deserving candidates. For the academic year 2023–2024, awards will be given to students who exhibit leadership potential.
The applicants who are interested in applying must be participating in knowledge mobilization initiatives that spread research information within the academic community and beyond. This award will support activities such as conference presentations, seminars, and more by sponsoring faculty members’ research initiatives.
Application deadline is February 1, 2023.
Internal Research Grants at Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses.
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All International countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Concordia University of Edmonton will give the Internal Research Grants to the qualified candidates in order to fund short-term, focused knowledge mobilization activities such conference presentations, seminars, juried creative displays, oral histories, and commissioned reports.
Internal Research Grants at Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Graduate-level students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Internal Research Grants at Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada 2023-24:
- The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission must be submitted through the ApplyAlberta website. Students who are interested can access the grant application by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide certified transcripts for all of their secondary and post-secondary coursework, as well as documentation of their language abilities.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a 3.0 admission grade point average (AGPA) and a four-year bachelor degree from an accredited institution.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.0
- MELAB – 80
- CAEL – 60
- CLB – 6
- CAE/CPE – 165
Please click the Internal Research Grants at Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Internal Research Grants at Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada ?
- It is a Graduate-level position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Concordia University of Edmonton.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here