This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Entrance Awards at University of Prince Edward Island, Canada 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Entrance Awards at University of Prince Edward Island, Canada 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Prince Edward Island
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Graduate applicants are eligible
Bright and talented overseas students have a wonderful chance to finance their education thanks to the University of Prince Edward Island. The International Entrance Awards have been created for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Prince Edward Island is providing this financing opportunity to foreign students who aspire to enroll at UPEI to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies after graduating from high schools in Canada or other nations. To be eligible for this prize, which has a maximum value of $3,000, candidates must have a GPA of between 90% and 100% (or an equivalent grade point average) and rank in the top 5% to 10% of their class.
Application deadline is ongoing but course-specific deadlines must be noted.
The International Entrance Awards at University of Prince Edward Island, Canada 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Prince Edward Island will provide winners who are selected for the International Entrance Award $1,000 to $3,000 in prize money.
The International Entrance Awards at University of Prince Edward Island, Canada 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate and Graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Entrance Awards at University of Prince Edward Island, Canada 2022-23:
- The candidates must possess a current student visa for Canada.
- The applicants must show that they have excelled academically in high school.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Admission requests must be made through the university’s website. All qualified applicants will be taken into account automatically.
- Supporting Documentation: Depending on the program they choose to apply for, students must provide academic transcripts and additional documents.
- The students must complete the academic prerequisites and entrance standards, which normally include a high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree.
- Students must demonstrate good English language competence and adhere to the university’s English language proficiency criteria.
Please click the International Entrance Awards at University of Prince Edward Island, Canada 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Entrance Awards at University of Prince Edward Island, Canada ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Prince Edward Island.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here