This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Excellence Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial.
- They take all undergraduate courses except the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting, and the Bachelor of Aviation, Piloting/Bachelor of Business double degree) and all masters courses at the Swinburne University of Technology.
- International students except Australia and New Zealand eligible
- All Bachelors and Masters Degree level students are eligible
Swinburne University of Technology offers Swinburne Overseas Excellence Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships to international students interested in pursuing Bachelors and Masters degrees at the university.
The Application Deadline varies.
The International Excellence Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses except Certificates and Diplomas (including PGCE), Courses at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS), Development Studies MA, Early Years in Education MA (with Early Years Teacher status), Globalisation, Business and Development MA, Governance, Development and Public Policy MA, Power, Participation and Social Change MA, Poverty and Development MA, Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary), Online courses, Schools direct teaching courses, Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding).
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for the Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology:
- All countries except Australia and New Zealand
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship: Receive 10% – 75% off your course expenses each year for up to four years.
- International Excellence at Swinburne Scholarship for Postgraduates: For the majority of master’s degrees: Every year for a maximum of two years, you will receive 10% – 75% off your course prices.
The International Excellence Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia 2023-24, is primarily for Bachelors and Masters Degree level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Excellence Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia 2023-24:
- Citizens of every country in the globe, excluding Australia and New Zealand, are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Australian permanent residents are not eligible.
- For the Undergraduate Scholarship, they should not be presently registered Swinburne students unless they are merely enrolled in the ELICOS program.
- Students who are presently enrolled in a 2-year master by coursework program at Swinburne are not eligible for the Postgraduate Scholarship.
- All applicants must have a minimum GPA of 60 percent in Australian standard equivalent and must not be receiving another scholarship or reduced price agreement from Swinburne University.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International Excellence Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia 2023-24:
- These scholarships do not need you to submit a separate application. Simply apply for your preferred Swinburne programme, and the University will immediately consider you for a Swinburne International scholarship after reviewing your application.
- The deadline is the same as the application deadline. Offshore foreign students, on the other hand, should consider visa processing timeframes before enrolling for their desired intake, and should apply at least three months before the intake’s start date.
- For further information on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link provided below).
Please click International Excellence Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia 2023-24, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here