This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial.
- They take all courses at Ohio University.
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate level students are eligible
A college diploma gives you the freedom to pick your future path. Ohio University has established the Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students to examine the significance of the study.
For the academic year 2022-2023, the prize is available to academically eligible students who are categorized as non-residents of Ohio.
The Application Deadline December 1, 2022.
The Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Non-resident students will receive varying award amounts based on academic excellence at Ohio University.
The Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23, is primarily for undergraduate Degree level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23:
- This scholarship assists academically eligible students who are categorized as non-residents of Ohio for tuition purposes get entrance to OHIO.
- Non-resident students’ award amounts are determined by academic achievement.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a university’s undergraduate degree program. The prize will be given to the best applicant.
- Academic records from all secondary/post-secondary institutions attended, with a certified or confirmed translation if the original document is not in English, proof of citizenship: a copy of your passport, and proof of appropriate funds.
- Admission Standards: Students must fulfill the university’s entry requirements.
- All students seeking direct admission to a full-time academic program must demonstrate English competence in one of the following ways:
- A current TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test score is required. The following are the minimal requirements. The testing agency should send IELTS reports straight to you. The testing agency should send TOEFL results to you online (school code 1593). Once your Duolingo English Test has been verified, you may submit your results with Ohio University online.
- Proficiency in English Requirements for Minimum Scores
- 520 on the TOEFL (composition score of 5)
- 68 on the TOEFL Internet (IBT) (writing subscore of 17)
- 6.0 in IELTS (no sub-score below 5.5)
- 95 on the Duolingo English Test
- Complete at least three years of high school in an English-speaking system, including three years of B or better high school English (not ESL) classes.
- Submit an ACT composite score of 21 with subscores of 21 in English and 21 in Reading.
- Submit a total of 1060 SAT points, including a subscore of 540 SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing.
- Have earned a C or higher in the equivalent of Ohio University’s English 1510: Writing and Rhetoric I (Freshman Composition). During the application process, course equivalence will be determined.
Please click Ohio Trustee Awards for Out-of-State Students at Ohio University, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here