This is to bring to your notice the application window for International Medical Scholarships at Baylor University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Medical Scholarships at Baylor University, USA 2023-244:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate or masters applicants are eligible
High-achieving incoming freshmen who enroll in our scholarship programs receive more than $6 million in generous scholarships from Baylor University each year! In addition to having the chance to be considered for sizeable cash awards through these programs, students will also have the chance to interact with Baylor faculty, staff, and students through unique in-person and online experiences.
Once they have taken part in these activities, prospective freshmen students will be eligible for scholarships.
Application deadline is November 1, 2023..
International Medical Scholarships at Baylor University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All Medical Program.
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A scholarship of $40,000 will be awarded to two of the six chosen students ($10,000 will be dispersed over the course of their four years as undergraduates).
- The remaining four will each get a scholarship of $12,000 ($3,000 will be dispersed over the course of their four years as undergraduates).
- Two of the students will be qualified for a second scholarship worth another $40,000 when they enroll at Baylor College of Medicine ($10,000 will be given throughout the course of their four years in professional school).
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Medical Scholarships at Baylor University, USA 2023-24:
- High-achieving high school graduates with a minimum GPA of 3.7 on a 4.0 scale or who place in the top 5% of their graduating class are eligible for the Baylor2Baylor Medical Track Program.
- must have a SAT score of 1430 or higher, or an ACT score of 32 or higher (although students may be eligible without submitting tests).
- Must be a citizen or lawful resident of the United States.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- By November 1st, submit a finished Baylor application.
- Fill out the scholarship program application and indicate that you are interested in the Baylor2Baylor Medical Track Program by November 28 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Please take note that you must respond to the following essay prompt in no more than 500 words as part of the Baylor2Baylor Medical Track Program admission process: Why do you want to attend Baylor University and Baylor College of Medicine to pursue a career in medicine?
- Remember: You can edit your application up to the point at which you click “Submit.” It is impossible to make modifications after submission.
- A select few students will be chosen to participate in an interview with the Baylor College of Medicine after completing the first Baylor2Baylor Medical Track program and submitting an essay.
Please click the International Medical Scholarships at Baylor University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Medical Scholarships at Baylor University, USA
- International Medical Scholarships is an undergraduate or masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Baylor University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here