This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, USA 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at Iowa State University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The goal of Iowa State University is to provide diverse and bright foreign students with the chance to get a top-notch education. A small number of merit scholarships will be offered to freshman from other countries. For the 2023 Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships, applications are now being accepted.
Students at Iowa State University start their academic and research careers off on the right foot in learning communities and continue to be engaged in a variety of undergraduate research, internship, and study abroad opportunities. They get instruction from top academics who are addressing some of the most pressing global issues. Therefore, interested candidates are urged to submit an application for the scholarship opportunity.
International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State application page for details on all the benefits.
International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, USA 2023-24
- The applicant must be an international freshman who will be attending the institution full-time and who has been offered admission.
- A qualifying SAT or ACT score must be submitted by applicants.
- The General OneApp application and the International Student Admissions
- Scholarship application must both be submitted as part of the Iowa State University OneApp.
- Candidates must exhibit outstanding leadership and academic credentials.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Establish your account
- Follow the instructions provided on the account creation form and click the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Complete the application
- Select the application type you wish to create and the entry term you plan to enter Iowa State. Click the ‘Start New Application’ button.
- Your application may be completed in multiple sessions. To save your work, click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of each form page.
- To advance page to page within the application, click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button. The application form requires certain fields be completed before you are allowed to advance to subsequent pages. Follow the instructions provided on the screen to ensure your application information is saved correctly.
- View activity
- The view activity page provides you with information about the status of the applications you have created. This page shows you the form type, application type, entry term, last saved date, and status.
- Application status – Below is a list of statuses assigned to each application within the application system:
- In progress: The application can be modified and submitted.
- Unpaid: The application has been completed and is no longer available for editing. Payment is required to submit the application for processing. Once the application has been finalized, it can no longer be modified.
- Submitted: The application has been completed and is no longer available for editing. Any required payments have been made and the application is now being processed by the Office of Admissions.
- Expired: The last day to submit an application for this term has passed. Please create a new application for a later term of entry.
- Finalize and submit your application
- Review your application information carefully. Once an application has been submitted, it may not be changed.
- On the last page of the application, you will click on the ‘Finalize and Submit’ button. Doing so will provide you with a payment page where you may provide your credit card information for the application fee. Your application is not be provided to Iowa State until your application fee is provided and approved.
- When your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email confirmation from the Office of Admissions.
- Pay your application fee online
- You may pay your application fee by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Note: Your credit card information is encrypted during transmission from your browser to our server and during payment authorization. Your credit card information is not stored with the Office of Admissions.
- Close your browser window
- Close your browser window when you’re ready to end your application session. This will clear your password and properly close your secure connection.
Please click the International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, USA ?
- International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Iowa State University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here