This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International PhD Scholarship at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Scholarship at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Developing Miniaturised Peripheral Nerve Interface Technology at RMIT University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Students are cordially invited to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Developing Miniaturized Peripheral Nerve Interface Technology in Australia by RMIT University. The application period for the academic year 2022–2023 is currently open.
Technology for usage in mice is being developed as a result of the research. As a result, handling and exposure to rodents in some capacity is necessary for this endeavor. The recipient of the scholarship will get $114,500 in funding for their studies.
Application deadline is September 12, 2022.
The International PhD Scholarship at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Developing Miniaturised Peripheral Nerve Interface Technology
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A student stipend of $32,714 will be provided by RMIT University annually (total for a 3.5-year tenure = $114,500 up to 3 years with a potential of extension to 3.5 years).
International PhD Scholarship at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Scholarship at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23:
- being an international student who satisfies the minimal English language standards or being an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Show that you can cooperate with others in interdisciplinary research teams.
- satisfy the PhD entrance criteria of RMIT.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Through the university’s application portal, students can submit an admissions application. Following enrollment, send the necessary paperwork to Prof. Flora Salim at email@example.com, with firstname.lastname@example.org as a cc.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a resume letter (research statement)
- an electronic transcript of grades
- a resume with the names and contact information of two referees, along with any publications awards.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must have earned first-class honors or the equivalent in a relevant field of electrical or bioengineering.
- International applicants must provide proof of strong communication abilities in both written and oral forms.
Please click the International PhD Scholarship at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Scholarship at RMIT University, Australia ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at RMIT University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here