This is to bring to your notice the application window for the PhD International Studentships at University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about PhD International Studentships at University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Public Health and Primary Care Courses at University of Cambridge
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Check out the PhD Studentships in Blood and Transplant Research Unit in Donor Health, and Behaviour offered at the University of Cambridge for the academic year 2022–2023 if you want to work proficiently and have a profound understanding of the behavioral, clinical, biological, and policy issues facing blood donation and blood services.
The National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) Blood and Transplant Research Unit (BTRU) in Donor Health and Behaviour is responsible for funding these three-year studentships at the University of Cambridge. Candidates may apply for the PhD program in primary care and public health. The candidates chosen based on their academic status will receive a stipend totaling £16,062 in addition to the entire tuition cost covered by this studentship.
Application deadline is September 12, 2022.
The PhD International Studentships at University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Public Health and Primary Care Courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Cambridge will continue to provide studentships, which will cover all of the applicants’ tuition costs for three years and include a stipend of £16,062 each year.
PhD International Studentships at University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD International Studentships at University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23:
- The candidates must be well-qualified with a master’s or bachelor’s degree.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To apply for admission, prospective students must do so using the university’s application system. For their application to be considered, they must provide reference RH32768 on the application form and in any correspondence regarding this position.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- two academic referees’ information
- Evidence of English language proficiency Statement of Interest explaining qualifications, reasons for seeking a PhD in this field, background, and research interests
- Entry requirements: The candidates must hold a master’s degree with a significant quantitative component, or at least a solid 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (e.g., statistics, epidemiology, public health, biostatistics, mathematics, data science, informatics).
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 110
- C2 Proficiency – 200
- C1 Advanced – 193
Please click the PhD International Studentships at University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the PhD International Studentships at University of Cambridge, UK ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Cambridge
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here