This is to bring to your notice the application window for International PhD Scholarships for Students in Meteorology at the University of Reading, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Scholarships for Students in Meteorology at the University of Reading, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Sciences, Engineering, and Technology at the University of Reading
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The Department of Meteorology at the University of Reading is delighted to confirm the Department of Meteorology PhD Scholarships for domestic and foreign candidates. Proposals are now being accepted for the 2022–2023 academic year.
The PhD funding offer is only available to domestic and abroad self-funding students who submit to the Department of Meteorology at the University of Reading for a PhD in Atmosphere, Oceans, and Climate or a PhD in Space Weather and Solar-Terrestrial Physics.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The International PhD Scholarships for Students in Meteorology at the University of Reading, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Meteorological courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- EU countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Reading will award the domestic and foreign PhD applicants an annual payment of between £1,000 and £3,000. In addition, part-time learners are given the following options:
- Part-time, situated in Reading, with annual tuition fees of £500 for students from the UK and £1,500 for those from outside
- Full-time distance learning costs £500 for UK students and £1,500 for overseas students each year.
- Part-time distance learning costs £250 for UK students and £750 for out-of-country students annually.
International PhD Scholarships for Students in Meteorology at the University of Reading, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Scholarships for Students in Meteorology at the University of Reading, UK 2022-23:
- The candidates must be self-supporting or hold a grant or studentship that does not cover the full cost of their schooling as well as their acceptable living expenses.
- The University of Reading must provide a formal admissions offer for a PhD program to the candidates, and they must also fulfill the school’s entry-level language proficiency standards.
- The candidates’ PhD studies must begin between January 1, 2022, and August 31, 2023.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International PhD Scholarships for Students in Meteorology at the University of Reading, UK 2022-23
- The Reading application portal will be the only way to complete an application form. Please reference “Reading Department of Meteorology PhD Scholarships” in the “Scholarships applied for” reply box in the Financing Section of the online application in order for it to be taken into consideration.
- Documentation: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- the names and numbers of two academic or professional references
- purpose statement
- a passport photocopy (for international students)
- Entry requirements: The candidates must hold a first- or upper-second-class degree in physics, mathematics, or a closely related physical or environmental science, or a master’s degree with distinction or merit.
- Applicants must take their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 6.5
, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here