This is to bring to your notice the application window for Smartsat SET International PhD Scholarships at the University of Adelaide, Australia
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Smartsat SET International PhD Scholarships at the University of Adelaide, Australia:
- Funding is partial
- They take Sciences, Engineering, and Technology at the University of Adelaide
- International and local students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The Smartsat CRC HDR Scholarships have been officially announced by the University of Adelaide. The program is accessible for the 2022–2023 school year.
Full-time PhD and MPhil candidates will be supported by the SmartSat CRC fellowships alongside industry to do research in a variety of fields in Australia.
Application deadline is open.
The Smartsat SET International PhD Scholarships at the University of Adelaide, Australia is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The PhD grant offers a salary starting at $28,854 per year, while the Master’s scholarship is for up to 2 years (Indexed annually).
Smartsat SET International PhD Scholarships at the University of Adelaide, Australia is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Smartsat SET International PhD Scholarships at the University of Adelaide, Australia:
- Entrants must be foreign or domestic students who have been approved as prospects for a PhD or Master by Research degree and who are Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
- Be curious about cutting-edge networking, Internet of Things connections, and clever satellite systems.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Smartsat SET International PhD Scholarships at the University of Adelaide, Australia
- Candidates can use the university site to submit their admissions requests. Submit in accordance with the Faculty SmartSat CRC website’s application guidelines.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the educators:
- Form for Indication of Interest
- proof of citizenship in Australia, New Zealand, or Australia’s permanent resident status (if applicable)
- a transcript of grades
- non-English language documentation translations
- Proof of your English language ability
- Personal statement
- Entry requirements: The candidates must have earned an equivalent master’s degree with a major (and relevant) research component or a relevant bachelor’s degree with First Class Honors or equal in a related field.
- Required to submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- C1 Advanced – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here