This is to bring to your notice the application window for International PhD Studentship in Marlow Foods at the University of Exeter, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Studentship in Marlow Foods at the University of Exeter, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Exeter
- International and domestic Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The Fully-Funded PhD Studentship given by Marlow Foods is being advertised by the Nutritional Physiology Group in the Department of Sport & Health Sciences at the University of Exeter.
The current studentship opportunity’s goal is to conduct a number of studies looking at how high(er) protein, low-energy diets based on either animal or mycoprotein food sources, with or without exercise interventions, can help overweight and obese individuals lose weight and maintain their weight.
Application deadline is ongoing for the International PhD Studentship at Exeter
The International PhD Studentship in Marlow Foods at the University of Exeter, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- This scholarship offers a tax-free stipend and yearly cash to pay home tuition costs. For students who pay home tuition, the award will pay all of the costs in addition to at least a £16,062 tax-free stipend every year.
- Complex requirements must be met to qualify for home fees status. If you have recently migrated to or from the UK (or the Republic of Ireland) or if you have filed for settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, you should get guidance.
International PhD Studentship in Marlow Foods at the University of Exeter, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Studentship in Marlow Foods at the University of Exeter, UK 2022-23
- Application is open to students who pay international tuition costs; applicants may be domestic or foreign students.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must enroll in the University of Exeter’s PhD degree program in order to apply for the program. Questions about the specific project should be sent to the principal supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants who satisfy the qualifying requirements will be taken into consideration right away.
- Needed Papers: The application procedure will need you to upload a number of files.
- CV Application letter (outlining your academic interests, prior research experience, and reasons for wishing to undertake the project). One page at most.
- transcript(s) detailing all coursework, grades, and marks received (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references from people who have reviewed your scholarly work.
- Referees may send the reference directly to email@example.com if they so want, along with the studentship reference number.
- two referees’ names who are familiar with your academic work. It’s not necessary for you to get references on your own. If you are selected for further consideration, we will ask your referees for recommendations immediately.
- You must provide proof of your English language ability if you are not a citizen of a nation where the majority of the population speaks English.
- Entry requirements: Application requirements for this studentship include a First or Upper Second Class UK Honors degree in nutrition, physiology, sports science, biochemistry, or a closely connected field, or the equivalent outside the UK. It would be ideal to have an MSc.
- If English is not your first language, you must achieve the necessary level (Profile B) in accordance with University of Exeter guidelines.
Please click the International PhD Studentship in Marlow Foods at the University of Exeter, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Studentship in Marlow Foods at the University of Exeter, UK?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Exeter
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here