This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International PhD Studentships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Studentships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Computer science and information technology courses University College Cork
- International Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
For the International PhD Studentships in Vehicular Networks given by the School of Computer Science and Information Technology & CONNECT at University College Cork, applications are now being accepted from exceptional applicants.
Highly outstanding overseas applicants who intend to enroll in the university’s PhD program in Ireland are eligible for this financing opportunity.
Application deadline is September 21, 2022.
The International PhD Studentships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Computer science and information technology courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The prize includes a dedicated travel budget at the University College Cork, and the chosen candidate will earn a salary of €18,500 year (tax-free) for up to four years.
International PhD Studentships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Studentships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23:
- Any nationality is acceptable for applicants.
- An excellent honors undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, telecommunications, or another relevant field of study is required of applicants.
- A strong interest in both the theoretical and practical facets of networked system design should be shown by candidates, ideally.
- Candidates must demonstrate a degree of independence in problem-solving as well as a strong foundation in programming.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To take advantage of this financial opportunity, interested applicants must send an email to Mary Noonan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Needed Papers: All of the following supporting documents must be submitted:
- a transcript of grades for all modules and courses taken at the institution;
- a one-page summary of the final year undergraduate project or the master’s project; a one-page summary of any relevant job experience;
- a one-page statement outlining research interests and specifically mentioning one or more of the topics mentioned above.
- Candidates must hold a prior degree certificate with exceptional academic success in order to be admitted.
- All postgraduate applicants whose native tongue is not English must give proof of their fluency in the language.
Please click the International PhD Studentships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Studentships at University College Cork, Ireland?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University College Cork
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here