This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Quantum Transport PhD Scholarships at Leiden University, Netherlands 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Quantum Transport PhD Scholarships at Leiden University, Netherlands 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Quantum transport in van der Waals heterostructures courses at Leiden University
- International Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The International PhD Positions in Quantum Transport in Van Der Waals Heterostructures are presently accepting applications at Leiden University.
The studentship is open to deserving overseas applicants who intend to enroll at Leiden University for the academic year 2022–2023 to pursue a PhD.
Application deadline is September 18, 2022.
The Quantum Transport PhD Scholarships at Leiden University, Netherlands 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Quantum transport in van der Waals heterostructures
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A salary range of €2.541,- to €3.247,- gross per month will be provided by Leiden University (pay scale P in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities).
- For the first year, they provide a full-time, one-year term employment. The appointment will be extended by an additional three years following a favorable assessment of the thesis’ development, the applicant’s qualifications, and their compatibility.
Quantum Transport PhD Scholarships at Leiden University, Netherlands 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Quantum Transport PhD Scholarships at Leiden University, Netherlands 2022-23:
- A master’s degree in a pertinent subject of study is required of applicants.
- for students submitting applications to PhD programs who are of any nationality.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must enroll in a PhD program at the university in order to apply for the award. Then, send Dr. Semonti Bhatacharya, assistant professor, an email with a scan of your completed scholarship application form. Email address for Semonti Bhattacharyya is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Needed Papers: The following method must be used by candidates to deliver their supporting documentation:
- CV and a letter of motivation (contact of at least one reference, preferably two references)
- a one-page explanation of how you respond to the screening criteria
- Please include a brief justification for your interest in this position in the email’s body.
- academic records for a master’s degree
- Entrance Requirements: You must review all entry requirements for your program of study before applying.
- Language Prerequisite: If your education has not been performed in the English language, you will be asked to produce proof of an appropriate level of English proficiency.
Please click the Quantum Transport PhD Scholarships at Leiden University, Netherlands 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Quantum Transport PhD Scholarship at Leiden University, Netherlands?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Leiden University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here