This is to bring to your notice the application window for International PhD Studentships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Studentships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Chemical sciences at the University of Liverpool
- International Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The PhD Studentships in Cleaner Futures MOF Catalysts for CO2 Utilization at the University of Liverpool are a fascinating opportunity for the academic year 2022–2023.
As a member of a dynamic team that collaborates closely, the selected applicant will gain collaboration and communication skills for the scientific field. This PhD studentship is a component of a larger initiative that intends to provide the scientific underpinnings necessary for the UK consumer chemical industry to become environmentally friendly and carbon neutral.
Application deadline is November 22, 2022.
The International PhD Studentships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Chemical Sciences
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For 3.5 years, the scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition as well as a maintenance allowance. For the years 2021–2022, the maintenance allowance is £15,609 per year, with an increase possible for 2022–2023.
International PhD Studentships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Studentships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23
- The candidates must be enrolled in a PhD program at the college.
- The minimum requirement for applicants is a degree in chemical sciences, while postgraduate research students are also encouraged to apply.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The university’s online application site is where students must submit their applications for their desired course of study. International students who are eligible for the scholarship will be given due consideration.
- Needed Papers: You’ll need the following to finish the online application:
- transcripts and/or diplomas from schools or colleges
- University records
- degree transcripts
- English proficiency diplomas
- Personal assertion
- Two references must each sign and use letterhead (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- study proposal (may be tested for any irregularities)
- Entry requirements: Aspirants must satisfy the university’s entrance requirements in order to be considered for admission.
- All applicants to the University of Liverpool must demonstrate their proficiency in English and meet all other standards set out by the institution.
Please click the International PhD Studentships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Studentship at University of Liverpool?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Liverpool
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here