This is to bring to your notice the application window for Chengdu Sister City Scholarship at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Chengdu Sister City Scholarship at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Masters applicants are eligible
In order to promote communication and cooperation between Chengdu City and its international Sister Cities as well as to deepen friendship and understanding, the Chengdu Municipal People’s Government established the “Government Scholarship for International Students from International Sister Cities of Chengdu City” (hereinafter referred to as the “Scholarship”) in March 2014.
The Chengdu Municipal People’s Government offers the scholarship to help pay for the living expenses of foreign students from worldwide Sister Cities who study in Chengdu for more than three months and pursue degree- or diploma-granting programs.
Application deadline is not closed yet.
Chengdu Sister City Scholarship at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Only students from countries in the participating list can apply. Check the scholarship page for full details
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Undergraduate students: includes tuition, housing on campus, and health insurance for a maximum of four years.
- Masters students: The University Full Scholarship at UESTC is the same.
Chengdu Sister City Scholarship at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and Masters students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Chengdu Sister City Scholarship at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2023-24:
- Candidates must be residents of one of Chengdu City’s Sister Cities (born in, studying, working, or living in; and possess confirmation letters issued by relevant government offices of Sister Cities) with a foreign nationality, be friendly to China, and be in good physical condition.
- Candidates should adhere to Chinese government rules and regulations, perform well, and fulfill UESTC’s admission standards;
- applicants ought to be disciplined and have the proper attitude toward their studies;
- International students who have received previous scholarships are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship; applicants’ academic standing and extracurricular accomplishments will be taken into consideration.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Before coming to UESTC, qualified applicants should upload the necessary paperwork to our online application system. The Scholarship Committee of UESTC will then conduct a first-round examination of qualified applicants.
- After UESTC’s arrival, qualifying applicants should submit the necessary paperwork to the School of International Education. Chengdu Municipal People’s Government will then review and approve the documentation of qualified applicants.
- The names of the scholarship recipients will be publicized for five working days on the university website. Please get in touch with the School of International Education within these five business days if you disagree with anything or have any other opinions.
Please click the Chengdu Sister City Scholarship at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Chengdu Sister City Scholarship at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- It is a Undergraduate and Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here