This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Masters applicants are eligible
International students may be eligible for the Southern Cross University Scholarship 2023–2024, which is partially supported. Offerings for this grant include both undergraduate and graduate degrees. This scholarship has a yearly value of $5,000 and is paid in payments over the course of each study year, starting with the first session and continuing after each study session is successfully completed.
International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees at SCU Australia. On the east coast of Australia, Southern Cross University has many campuses. The Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore all have main campuses.
- Application deadline can be accessed here.
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries except New Zealand and Australia
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- If each study session is successfully completed, there will be a $5,000 fee reduction each year, paid in stages starting in the first session and continuing throughout the study year.
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, Australia 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, Australia 2023-24:
- The applicant must fulfill the University’s minimal admission standards.
- Undergraduate entrance requirements include the equivalent of an Australian Year 12 diploma, the minimum grade needed to enroll in the program for which they have applied, and English proficiency on par with an Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (with no band lower than 5.5). * (Click here)
- For postgraduate admission, you need a degree that is equal to an Australian bachelor’s degree and English proficiency that is equivalent to an Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must successfully finish all of the courses in their progression while maintaining at least a passing grade in each unit.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must continue to satisfy the attendance requirements of their program and their student visa.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The list of courses accessible to students wishing to apply for a visa to study in Australia is available to international students.
- Enroll in the university and Application to Southern Cross University through:
- The following countries must use an education agent to submit applications: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Libya.
- For immediate applications and to prevent delays, complete the International Application for Admission form and affix all listed supporting documentation:
- Official transcripts with the grading scale included.
- Results of English language tests, such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
- (If necessary) References from your school or work.
- Application for Advanced Standing, if applicable.
- Advanced standing refers to prior education or professional experience that may shorten the time needed to complete a degree.
- It is advised by Southern Cross University that you submit your application at least two months before you want to begin your studies.
- Note: Click here for further details.
Please click the Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, Australia
- It is a Undergraduate and Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Southern Cross University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- International Regional Scholarships is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here