This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at Australian Catholic University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
For overseas students, Australian Catholic University provides a number of fully-funded scholarships that pay for both the tuition and other associated costs. These scholarships offer exceptional opportunities for gifted individuals to continue their education in Australia at the undergraduate and graduate levels. International students with top academic records are required to apply for one of these scholarships. For further information on how to apply, prospective students may get in touch with the Australian Catholic University directly.
Australian Catholic University provides a number of scholarships to foreign students who exhibit exceptional academic achievement. These scholarships can make it simpler for gifted students to continue their education at ACU by helping to pay for tuition and living costs. For more information on applying for a scholarship at the university, international students may get in touch with the admissions office.
Application deadline is September 30, 2022.
The International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship will pay for half of your full-time tuition for the bare minimum of your course’s length (including RPL/Credit).
- There are 20 scholarships offered each year (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two)
The International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2022-23:
- You must already be accepted into an undergraduate or graduate program at ACU that will start in the first semester of 2023.
- You must have obtained results in a prior study that was finished within the last two years (for candidates applying as undergraduates) or four years that were at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) (postgraduate applicants)
- You must submit an application for an ACU program with a level of study equivalent to or greater than the prerequisites at the time.
- You must already be receiving a scholarship or award from ACU.
- You cannot be a study abroad or exchange student while enrolled at ACU.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- An average of at least 80% (or a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) across their most recent program of study is required for applicants to qualify for this grant. Documents in the original language, translations (if necessary), and a formal justification of the grading scheme must all be included in academic records.
- In addition to academic excellence, the Selection Committee may also take into account the variety of the applicant’s home nations and the courses they are enrolled in when making their decisions (including across a range of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
- The online application gateway must receive all applications. Contact the Office of International Admissions and Student Relations at email@example.com for additional details.
Please click the International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Australian Catholic University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here