This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Presidential International Scholarship at University of Southampton, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Presidential International Scholarship at University of Southampton, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Management and Marketing courses at University of Southampton
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate Masters applicants are eligible
For foreign and UK students who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in management and marketing, the University of Southampton provides the Southampton Presidential International Scholarship, worth £10,000. The amount of prizes provided each year is unrestricted, giving this a fantastic chance for students from throughout the world to fund their study. Candidates must be accepted or enrolled in an approved degree program offered by the University of Southampton in order to be eligible for the grant.
For overseas students beginning their studies in 2023, the University of Southampton is pleased to offer a number of renowned scholarships. The university is dedicated to assisting outstanding students from all around the world, and the Southampton Presidential International Scholarships are only one example of how they do this.
Application deadline is February 21, 2023.
The Presidential International Scholarship at University of Southampton, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Management and Marketing courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship will pay for half of your full-time tuition for the bare minimum of your course’s length (including RPL/Credit).
- There are 20 scholarships offered each year (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two)
The Presidential International Scholarship at University of Southampton, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Presidential International Scholarship at University of Southampton, UK 2023-24:
- Only candidates with an offer to enroll at the University of Southampton will be taken into consideration.
- Make sure you pay your tuition.
- You must pay the international tuition cost.
- You cannot be awarded an outside scholarship.
- Studying: is not eligible for the Southampton Presidential International Scholarship:
- on foundational, PGCert, PGDip, PGR, or courses
- During distance learning courses
- together with a joint organization
- On continuous professional development (CPD) courses at our location in Malaysia
- undergraduate programs offered by the School of Health Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine
- Only pre-sessional English speakers who have been offered admission to an undergraduate or graduate program may still apply.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- On October 3, 2022, applications for the scholarships will go on sale. This page will provide a link to the application form. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information or assistance with the application process.
Please click the Presidential International Scholarship at University of Southampton, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Presidential International Scholarship at University of Southampton, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Southampton.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here