This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the MSc Frank Whittle Scholarships for International Students at Cranfield University, UK 2022 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take Thermal Power and Propulsion courses at Cranfield University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All postgraduate students are eligible
Cranfield University is now offering excellent MSc Frank Whittle Scholarships in Thermal Power and Propulsion for the academic year 2022-2023, allowing candidates to pursue their educational goals.
The MSc in Thermal Power and Propulsion scholarship program is accessible to EU, UK, and foreign students. The scholarship will be given to a student who would not be able to attend this postgraduate programme without financial assistance.
The Application Deadline is June 1, 2022.
The MSc Frank Whittle Scholarships for International Students at Cranfield University, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Thermal Power and Propulsion
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for International Students at Cranfield University
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Cranfield University will cover 90% of the costs of the MSc Thermal Power degree program in the United Kingdom.
The MSc Frank Whittle Scholarships for International Students at Cranfield University, UK 2022, is primarily for postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the MSc Frank Whittle Scholarships for International Students at Cranfield University, UK 2022:
- Applicants must enroll in the university’s MSc degree program.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively.
- International students are required.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Cranfield accepts applications through their online application system. Interested applicants should then contact Lisa Creasey with the topic “Frank Whittle scholarship” in the subject line.
- Cranfield Thermal Power and Propulsion MSc with the following supporting documents:
- A 500-word motivation letter, a 500-word explanation of financial need, your student number, and a copy of the offer letter are all required.
- Requirements for Admission: You must fulfill the university’s entry criteria to be considered for admission to the MSc degree program.
- Language Requirement: In order to study for a formal award at Cranfield, you must be able to communicate well in English in an academic setting. Visit our English language requirements page for more information.
Please click MSc Frank Whittle Scholarships for International Students at Cranfield University, UK 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here