This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Students Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Gloucestershire
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research students are eligible
Participate in the International Awards at the University of Gloucestershire in the United Kingdom to improve your academic and professional chances. For the academic year 2023-2024, the bursary is available.
This scholarship can be applied to any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research program at the University of Gloucestershire. The grant award is a £3,000 tuition fee waiver that will only be given to overseas students (not EU students).
The Application Deadline is open for the International Students Scholarship
The International Students Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries except EU countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The University of Gloucestershire will contribute £3,000 to the cost of any level degree program chosen by the selected students.
The International Students Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24, is primarily for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Students Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24:
- To be eligible, undergraduate and postgraduate teaching students must be enrolled on campus; however, postgraduate research students may be enrolled via distance learning.
- Applicants must be enrolled as students on campus.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Candidates must enroll in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or Research, Masters by Research, or Master of Research program to be considered for this funding opportunity (MRes). The prize will be automatically considered for all qualified students.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts from the past
- a copy of your passport
- Secondary school diploma
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree
- Photos that fit in a passport
- Requirements for Admission: To confirm you have the appropriate credentials, visit the course website and your nation page.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must have sufficient English language abilities to participate in a rigorous and demanding academic course taught and tested in English.
Please click International Students Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24 to begin your application
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Students Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24 ?
- It is an Undergraduate, Postgraduate abd research position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Gloucestershire.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here