This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the PhD Scholarship in Cavity-QED with Multi-Species Ion Crystals at the University of Sussex, UK 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take Physics and Astronomy courses at University of Sussex
- EU and UK students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
Do you want to study in the United Kingdom? Apply for the International PhD Studentships in Cavity-QED with Multi-Species Ion Crystals at the University of Sussex to make your goal a reality. For the school year 2023-2024, the institution is accepting applications.
This educational prize is offered to students from the United Kingdom and the European Union. Single ions trapped in radio-frequency traps and single photons in optical fibers are combined in this study, which combines two disparate fields of quantum information processing. Both areas have made tremendous strides in recent years.
The Application Deadlines is January 31, 2023
The PhD Scholarship in Cavity-QED with Multi-Species Ion Crystals at the University of Sussex, UK 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Physics and Astronomy
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- EU and UK
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship awardees will get a tax-free salary of £15560 each year for 3.5 years, as well as a £1,650 assistance allowance throughout that time.
The PhD Scholarship in Cavity-QED with Multi-Species Ion Crystals at the University of Sussex, UK 2023-24, is primarily for PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD Scholarship in Cavity-QED with Multi-Species Ion Crystals at the University of Sussex, UK 2023-24:
- Applicants must have, or anticipate to have, at least an upper second class degree in the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be nationals of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must apply for this financial opportunity using Sussex’s online postgraduate application system. Contact Emma Ransley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the status of your online application or your eligibility.
- Documents to Support: When you apply, you must provide the following documents:
- Proposal for research
- A list of academic passions
- Transcripts and certificates of completion. Certified translations must be given if the originals are not in English.
- Two academic references are required, one of which must be from your most recent university. Alternatively, you may provide contact information for your referrals and we will send them an email.
- Applicants must have or anticipate to have a UK upper second class degree (or non-UK equivalent qualification) in Physics or a closely related field, or a lower second class degree followed by a comparable Master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that you can fulfill the University’s English language requirements for the degree you’ve applied for.
Please click PhD Scholarship in Cavity-QED with Multi-Species Ion Crystals at the University of Sussex, UK 2023-24 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here