For all domestic students of the United States of America who are in search of scholarship opportunities, this one is definitely another verified one you should check out.
Akron Bar Foundation Scholarships, USA 2022-23 is another scholarship program set up for prospective Undergraduate and graduate students across participating Universities in the United States
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is Partial
- They take Law courses across the participating universities in the USA.
- Domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students are eligible
Akron Bar Foundation Scholarships, USA 2022-23 is another United States scholarship primarily for Domestic Students. The scholarship program enables all Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate level students in the law field to gain access to top methods of learning for the law courses across participating universities in the United States of America.
The Application Deadline is April 15, 2022.
The Akron Bar Foundation Scholarships, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving domestic students is only available for the course below:
- All Law courses across the participating universities in the USA
USA students are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Akron Bar Foundation Scholarships, USA 2022-23, are awarded help through their undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate law degree programs, respectively.
Akron Bar Foundation Scholarships, USA 2022-23
is primarily set up for Undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate level students across participating universities in the USA.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the Akron Bar Foundation Scholarships, USA 2022-23, the following criteria must be met:
- Must show evidence of lack of financial capability.
- Must be a United States of America citizen
- Must have an affiliation with Summit County
- Must attend a law school in Ohio
- Must have excellent academic record
- Must have been involved in community involvement.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted on the scholarship application link below:
All applicants are to submit the following document:
- Application form
- A current resume;
- A completed typed Application Form;
- A certified transcript(s) from your academic institution(s);
- Two (2) letters of recommendation;
- A FERPA Release Form, which permits us to perform an academic and disciplinary background check.
Click Akron Bar Foundation Scholarships, USA 2022-23, to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here