This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at UBC Sauder School of Business.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All Master learning applicants are eligible
Apply for the Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Entrance Award at the University of British Columbia Sauder if you are thinking about pursuing a career in business.
International students who wish to enroll in a master’s program at a Canadian university may apply for the educational award. The MBA award is intended for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Application deadline is March 14, 2023.
Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- In order to support deserving candidates applying to the Master of Business Administration program, Ray Kruck and Jennifer Vancini have donated two admission awards of $10,000 each to the University of British Columbia Sauder.
Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Master students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business, Canada 2023-24:
- The ability to effectively address the climate catastrophe must be demonstrated by applicants through prior employment, civic engagement and responsible leadership, as well as their long-term professional goals.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To continue their admission application, students must register for an account on the university portal. All eligible students will be taken into account right away.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide a curriculum vitae, a statement of purpose, a letter of motivation, and a research proposal.
- Admission Standards: Applicants must meet the school’s entry requirements in order to be admitted to a master’s program.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must show they are proficient in English.
Please click the Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Ray Kruck & Jennifer MBA Scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business, Canada ?
- It is a Master learning position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here