This is to bring to your notice the application window for the John Monash Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the John Monash Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate applicants are eligible
The John Monash Scholarships are available at the University of Melbourne to deserving students. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2023–2024.
With an emphasis on proficiency in their area, leadership potential, and a vision for improving Australia, the fellowship seeks to help excellent Australian graduates pursuing postgraduate study at the top universities in the world.
Application deadline is July 14, 2023.
John Monash Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Australian citizens
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The John Monash Scholarship winners will receive a stipend of up to AU$75,000 for each academic year (up to a maximum of three years) of study.
John Monash Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24 is for postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Up to 20
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the John Monash Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24:
- Australian citizens are required for applicants.
- A bachelor’s degree must have been earned or be on the verge of being earned by the applicant.
- The applicant must be eager to pursue post-graduate education at an international institution.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The John Monash Foundation website is the only accepted method of application submission.
- Supporting records: Applicants must submit the following proof of identification:
- vitae or resume
- Academic transcripts are required from applicants at the time of admission.
- Photos of the applicants must also be uploaded.
- a thorough declaration of academic performance backed up by digital copies of pertinent verified paperwork.
- Entry requirements: The following entrance requirements must be submitted by the students:
- The applicant must be able to show exceptional intelligence and academic excellence.
- A classification of 1 or 2A or an equivalent honors degree is taken into consideration.
- Excellence in other fields is preferred, such as music, language ability, and publications.
- Candidates have a history of leadership, either inside or beyond their field of study.
- The following language criteria must be met by all applicants:
- When applying to study at Melbourne University, candidates should review all of the English language requirements.
- Since the majority of the programs are taught fully in English, students must prove that they have a strong command of both written and spoken English
Please click the John Monash Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
John Monash Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia
- It is a postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of Melbourne.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here