This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarships at the Atlantic Technological University, Ireland 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarships at the Atlantic Technological University, Ireland 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
With campuses in Galway and Mayo, Atlantic Technological University (ATU) is a prominent university in the west of Ireland. Business, engineering, science, the arts, and social sciences are just a few of the many fields in which ATU offers undergraduate, graduate, and research degrees.
Why attend Atlantic Technological University (ATU) for your education? ATU is the perfect option for students searching for a top-notch and immersive higher education experience in Ireland because of its great facilities, first-rate faculty, and varied and active student body.
Application deadline is June 30, 2023.
Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarships at the Atlantic Technological University, Ireland 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- EU/EEA member states
- United Kingdom.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The €5,000 scholarship is meant to help students from low socioeconomic backgrounds or those who have experienced challenging personal circumstances who are enrolling in an engineering degree at ATU Galway.
Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarships at the Atlantic Technological University, Ireland 2023-24 is for Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarships at the Atlantic Technological University, Ireland 2023-24:
- Becoming a first-year college student.
- Identify as a citizen of the UK, Switzerland, or an EU/EEA member state.
- possess a Leaving Certificate and have passed your examinations within the past two years.
- Meet the general and specific admission requirements while presently applying to a full-time undergraduate degree program at Galway-Mayo ATU through the CAO.
- The Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarship is only open to full-time undergraduate School of Engineering students at the Dublin Road, Galway campus.
- possess a family income below the third-level maintenance grant threshold.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The online application form must be completed by applicants.
- Supporting records: Applicants are required to provide the required supporting documents:
- Academic resume
- Student Records
- a citation from the academic
- Entry requirements: Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be admitted:
- You will be required to offer a scholarly reference as part of the grading procedure. Candidates must ensure that they request an academic reference from their institutions.
- Language prerequisite: One of the following language criteria must be met by applicants:
- Excellent verbal and written English language proficiency.
Please click the Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarships at the Atlantic Technological University, Ireland 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarships at the Atlantic Technological University, Ireland
- It is an undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Atlantic Technological University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here