This is to bring to your notice the application window for Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships at ACS Green Chemistry Institute, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships at ACS Green Chemistry Institute, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Green Chemistry at ACS Green Chemistry Institute
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
High-potential students are encouraged to apply for the international Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships offered by the ACS Green Chemistry Institute in the United States. The program is available for the 2022–2023 academic year.
The candidate must show that they are interested in studying or doing research in green chemistry. In order to be eligible for payment, the fellow must also offer an oral presentation or a poster on a topic related to his or her field of interest during the conference and submit a report to ACS GCI on the meeting.
Application deadline is October 9, 2022.
The Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships at ACS Green Chemistry Institute, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Green Chemistry
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Up to $2,000 will be given to the ACS Green Chemistry Institute toward the projected costs of travel, lodging, and event-related fees. If there are two Breen Fellowships awarded in a given year, one will go to a graduate or postgraduate student, while the other will go to an undergraduate.
Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships at ACS Green Chemistry Institute, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships at ACS Green Chemistry Institute, USA 2022-23:
- Emerging foreign scholars are those who are in their first seven years of a professional career, are undergraduate students, and are at a level above but below assistant professor.
- Candidates living both domestically and abroad may apply for this prize.
- The trip must be to a technical meeting, conference, or training course in green chemistry. The Green Chemistry and Engineering Conference is an event that students should think about participating. The ACS Summer School on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Energy cannot be attended with award money.
- The candidate must show that they are interested in studying or doing research in green chemistry. The research and development of chemical goods and procedures that lessen or do away with the usage and production of hazardous compounds is known as “green chemistry.”
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships at ACS Green Chemistry Institute, USA 2022-23:
- To apply, submit a single PDF file to email@example.com. No more than six 812 by 11-inch pages, in a typeface no less than 11 points, with margins of at least 1 inch, and with “Breen Fellowship Application – [applicant’s last name]” in the subject line are required.
- Documentation: The following papers must be submitted by students to the university:
- Name of applicant, department, institution (or organization), and topic of study should all be included on the cover page, which should not be more than one page.
- Name and contact information for the applicant’s faculty adviser (or supervisor).
- Name, time, and place of the conference or meeting for which the applicant is asking for financial support.
- Up to $2,000 is anticipated for travel costs (including lodging, transportation, and conference registration fees) in order to attend the meeting.
- After the conference, the reward will be sent to you as a check for reimbursement. Food and/or meal expenses are not reimbursable.
- Essay (no more than one page) by the candidate outlining their interest in green chemistry, any prior experience they may have had in the subject, how attending the chosen conference would help them, and why they should be picked to win the grant.
- Two pages or less of a curriculum vitae or résumé that includes the applicant’s name, department, employer (or firm), and faculty advisor (or supervisor).
- the mailing address, phone number, and email of the applicant.
- a few phrases describing the applicant’s career goals and areas of interest in green chemistry teaching or research
- Study area, degrees, educational history, GPA or other indicators of class status, and job history (if any).
- recent publications and presentations list (if any).
- Letter of recommendation: – from the department chair, academic adviser, or supervisor (no more than two pages in length). You have the option of sending the letter individually or along with the other application documents.
- Candidates must possess a prior degree certificate with outstanding results to be admitted.
- If English is not your first language, you must show proof that you are proficient in both written and spoken English.
Please click the Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships at ACS Green Chemistry Institute, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Joseph Breen Memorial Fellowships att ACS Green Chemistry Institute ?
It is a undergraduate scholarship for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Green Chemistry Institute
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
This is for only international and local applicants
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here