This is to bring to your notice the application window for International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Perth College of Business & Technology
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Don’t pass up this chance to apply for one of the Perth College of Business & Technology’s Tiler Scholarships for International Students.
Any foreign onshore candidates are eligible for this scholarship. PCBT recognizes the demand for Wall and Floor Tilers in the construction sector, and this scholarship is intended to assist students to advance their education, tiling-related jobs, and overall life experiences.
Application deadline is October 8, 2022.
The International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Perth College of Business & Technology will provide $5,000 in scholarships to deserving applicants.
International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology Australia 2022-23 is primarily for undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology Australia 2022-23:
- Students who fulfill the minimal academic and English prerequisites to enroll in PCBT are given it.
- It is ready for admission in August 2022. must start the course on August 17, 2022.
- is not compatible with any other PCBT College grant, scholarship, offer, promotion, discount, or scholarship.
- It cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to a third party.
- It is determined and implemented on a term-by-term basis during the first academic year (Aug 2022 -Aug 2023).
- is exclusively accessible to new PCBT enrollees (including current PCBT students who choose to take this course and are qualified for “2022- PCBT Tiler $5,000 Scholarships”).
- stays valid as long as the recipient: Continues to attend PCBT College full-time during the required periods;
- maintains enrollment in the course specified in their Letter of Offer; pays all tuition and other fees/costs in line with PCBT College policy; ensures that tuition payments are paid in full by the census date each term; and complies with Australian visa requirements.
- being an Australian citizen.
- be enrolled in one of the aforementioned qualifying courses
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology Australia 2022-23:
- Candidates must fill out an online application in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- Documentation: Certified copy of Passport, English proficiency certification, academic transcripts from high school or a post-secondary degree, Australian visa, all prior and current CoEs, and proof of overseas student health insurance (OSHC)
- Entry Criteria: Before beginning the admissions process, applicants must review all entry criteria.
- Students who want to study at PCBT must have a sufficient command of the English language. PCBT Placement Test (Students must show that they have the necessary level of English to enroll in the level of the course they are applying to). Students will be given the option of enrolling in Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, or Intermediate Level classes according on the exam results.) or indications of:
- Previous ELICOS studies or
- Duolingo English Test or
- IELTS Test (General or Academic) or
- TOEFL iBT Test or
- PTE Academic Test or
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) Test or
Please click the International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology Australia 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology, Australia ?
It is a undergraduate scholarship for only high-achieving applicants of the Perth College of Business & Technology
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
This is for only international and domestic applicants
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here