Laurentian University Canada – International Excellence Scholarships is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Advertisements, Science, Communication Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Environment, Visual Science, Health, Humanities, Music taught at Laurentian University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Laurentian University Canada – International Excellence Scholarships is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters, Bachelor level programs at Laurentian University.
An undergraduate degree is available in Advertisements, Science, Mathematics, Communications, Engineering, Economics, Environment, Visual Studies, Health, Humanities, and Music Various.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Communication Sciences
- Visual Science
International students are eligible to apply.
Laurentian University will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Students securing an average of 90% to 100% will be receiving up to $60,000 in Awards. Award money of $15,000 shall be provided the first year. Students will have to maintain their average to continue receiving the awards.
- Students securing an average of 80% to 89.9% will be receiving up to $40,000 in Awards. Award money of $10,000 shall be provided the first year. Students will have to maintain their average to continue receiving the awards.
- Masters students are eligible for $600 and Ph.D. students, $1,200. Travel funds are for the duration of the student’s program and do not renew annually.
To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Candidates must be registered in a 100% course load in two semesters (fall/winter).
- First-time seeking undergraduate enrollments.
- Candidates must pay international fees to Laurentian University.
- The studentships are limited to students studying in open enrolment undergraduate programs only.
To apply for the honor, candidates should have to take affirmation in a university degree program at the University. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the online application form for this opportunity.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
Admission Requirements: In order to apply, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
Language Requisites: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should give evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.