This is to bring to your notice that the application window for LLB Graduate Merit Scholarships for Canada Students at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Leeds
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
Do you want to study law in another country? Then look into the Merit Scholarships for the LLB Law two-year graduate program given by the School of Law at the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022-2023.
This legal scholarship is available to Canadian nationals who wish to complete their LLB two-year graduate degree at the University of Leeds School of Law. For pee reasons, the students must be designated as overseas students and maintain a GPA of 3.5. A £2,500 scholarship will be given to the selected candidates.
The Application Deadline is October 1, 2022.
LLB Graduate Merit Scholarships for Canada Students at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for LLB Graduate Merit Scholarships:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Leeds will grant chosen law students a £2,500 scholarship to help pay the tuition price for the LLB program they are enrolled in.
The LLB Graduate Merit Scholarships for Canada Students at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23, is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for LLB Graduate Merit Scholarships for Canada Students at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23:
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.1-3.5 and be foreign students.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents, and they must be classified as “international” for fee reasons.
- In order to be considered, candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0 in their undergraduate degree.
- In September 2022, the candidates must begin the two-year LLB Law graduate program.
- Students must register and submit their admissions applications using the UCAS platform. All pupils who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A copy of your diploma and transcript in its original form
- A remark about yourself
- If your selected course involves work experience, you’ll need an up-to-date CV.
- A financial sponsorship letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an A-level bachelor’s degree in a non-law topic with a 2:1 (Hons).
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- 6.5 on the IELTS
Please click LLB Graduate Merit Scholarships for Canada Students at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here