This is to bring to your notice the application window for London South Bank University Loyalty Award, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about London South Bank University Loyalty Award, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Whether they are advancing into postgraduate study with us or re-joining us many years after graduating, our goal is to help our students with job success and lifelong learning. A postgraduate degree will help students stand out from the crowd, demonstrate advanced additional study, and improve prospects in a competitive and congested job market.
We’re delighted to provide qualified students with the LSBU Loyalty Award, which entitles them to a reduction in postgraduate tuition fees when they enroll in one of our postgraduate programs.
Application deadline for the London South Bank University Loyalty Award has not been announced yet.
London South Bank University Loyalty Award, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- In the year of graduation, all LSBU undergraduate students who enroll in a postgraduate taught course (PGT) at LSBU receive a 20% tuition fee reduction.
- Regardless of graduation year, all LSBU students who complete a taught postgraduate degree and go on to pursue an MRes, MPhil, or PhD are eligible for a 20% tuition fee rebate. This discount does not apply to subsequent re-enrollments; it is only valid for the first enrollment in the first academic session.
- All students who have participated in the inbound LSBU Erasmus and Study Abroad programs since 2017 and who have been awarded their bachelor’s degree by their home university since summer 2018 are eligible for a 20% tuition reduction.
- At LSBU, students are entitled to a 20% discount on taught postgraduate courses.
London South Bank University Loyalty Award, UK 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the London South Bank University Loyalty Award, UK 2023-24:
- No matter the graduation year, all LSBU students who finished their undergraduate degree with the university are eligible to apply for a postgraduate taught programme during the 23–24 academic year.
- Everyone who graduated from a taught postgraduate program at LSBU (regardless of the graduation year) and continued on to or subsequently applied for an MRes, MPhil, or PhD during the 23–24 academic year is eligible for a 20% fee reduction. This discount does not apply to subsequent re-enrollments; it is only valid for the first enrollment in the first academic session.
- A 20% reduction on postgraduate costs is available to students who have participated in the inbound LSBU Erasmus and Study Abroad programs since 2018 and who have been granted their bachelor’s degree by their home university since summer 2017. Please be aware that Visa approval is required for this discount.
- As part of your application, you could be requested to submit a copy of your degree certificate or transcript.
- Please be aware that being eligible for the LSBU Loyalty Award does not guarantee enrollment in a postgraduate program. The Enrolment Terms and Conditions and any other rules or regulations that apply to all LSBU students remain apply to all graduates who successfully qualify under the Loyalty Award.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Existing and recently graduated LSBU students may not need to submit a full application, so they can apply for postgraduate study via email@example.com depending on the subject they wish to enroll in.
- Include your student ID, current or past undergraduate course information, and the postgraduate program you’re applying to.
- Please be aware that some programmes, including the PGCE, still require you to fill out an application form.
- For Further information, If you are a Home/EU student email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0808 258 4602.
- International students can email us at email@example.com or call 0808 258 4602.
Please click the London South Bank University Loyalty Award, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
London South Bank University Loyalty Award, UK
- London South Bank University Loyalty Award is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the London South Bank University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here