This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Maples Scholarship Program, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Maples Scholarship Program, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Medicine, Aged Care, Personal Care, Therapies, Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health, Social Sciences, Community Services, or another category that falls within the medical, health/wellbeing, justice-related courses at Australian higher education institutes.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All higher education applicants are eligible
Male Community Services has developed the Maple’s Scholarship Program for the academic year 2022-2023 to help individuals with disabilities who may face additional barriers in pursuing postsecondary education.
Students who are Australian citizens or permanent residents are only eligible for this scholarship. The Maple Scholarship Program is open to anybody who identifies as having a handicap and is a client or employee of Maple Community Services.
Application deadline is January 1, 2023.
Maples Scholarship Program, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Medicine, Aged Care, Personal Care, Therapies, Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health, Social Sciences, Community Services, or another category that falls within the medical, health/wellbeing, justice-related courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- They can pursue a degree at an Australian institution of higher learning while receiving $5,000 per year. An NDIS-approved disability service provider that provides help in Australia is Maple Community ServicesTM.
- It is a group of like-minded people aiming to raise the standard of living for people of all abilities.
The Maples Scholarship Program, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for higher education applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Maples Scholarship Program, Australia 2023-24:
- The candidates must have a handicap and be current clients of Maple Community Services, support workers, or management staff members, or both.
- The candidates must be Australian nationals or legal residents of Australia.
- The candidate must have been admitted to or enrolled in tertiary education in Australia. requiring financial assistance.
- For 2023, the candidates must enroll in or consider tertiary education in Australia.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- All interested students must download the application form and fill it after being accepted to their preferred Australian university and selected study program.
- supporting records The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Honor Roll
- monetary situation
- Individual Statement
- Study program
- prior academic achievements
- Letter of Reference
- Letter of Enrollment or Admission into a School
- Entry requirements: The academic and admission criteria of the university the student wishes to attend must be met.
- The students must adhere to the linguistic criteria set out by their individual colleges. Exam results from CAE, CPE, TOEFL IBT, IELTS, PTE, and other exams can serve as proof of competence.
Please click the Maples Scholarship Program, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Maples Scholarship Program, Australia ?
- It is a higher education position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Australian higher education institutes.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here