This is to bring to your notice the application window for the MBA Diversity Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Business School, UK 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about MBA Diversity Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Business School, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Edinburgh Business School
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Master applicants are eligible
Candidates with outstanding academic and professional credentials will be chosen for the Online MBA Variety financial assistance roles, which will increase the diversity of cultures or viewpoints on the Edinburgh MBA.
These chances are meant to help students who enrich the online MBA community by contributing a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Candidates who come from underrepresented communities will be given preference.
Application deadline is October 19, 2022.
MBA Diversity Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Business School, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Up to 10 online MBA diversity scholarships worth between £2,500 and £5,000 will be made available by the Business School to applicants who would broaden the range of cultures or viewpoints represented on the Edinburgh MBA..
MBA Diversity Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Business School, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Master applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the MBA Diversity Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Business School, UK 2023-24
- Only when you have received an offer (either conditional or unconditional) to enroll in one of the qualified programs and have either firmly accepted the offer or intend to do so are you eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Only if you have an active offer throughout your application process will the scholarship selection committee take into account your application (meaning if your offer is declined at any point up until the scholarship decision deadline, you will no longer be eligible).
- You won’t be qualified to submit this application if:
- Your employer is your sole sponsor
- The whole scholarship is yours.
- The scholarship will be removed and given to another candidate if the recipient accepts a scholarship but then refuses their offer of admission to the Online MBA.
- If a student doesn’t adhere to the requirements established by the University, their award will be removed.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To apply for a scholarship, just fill out and send in the appropriate form. Make sure to act quickly after obtaining an admissions offer to our MBA program.
- Your application will be examined by our scholarship committee, and you will be informed of their decision on your qualification for a scholarship.
- If you have any queries concerning the application procedure, kindly get in touch with our office.
Please click the MBA Diversity Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Business School, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the MBA Diversity Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Business School, UK ?
- It is a Master position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Edinburgh Business School.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here