This is to bring to your notice the application window for the CB Davidson Scholarship for Postgraduate Law Students at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24:
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the CB Davidson Scholarship for Postgraduate Law Students at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- Law courses
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate applicants are eligible
The CB Davidson fund offers the Law School’s postgraduate students (taught and research) a small amount of financial assistance.
It offers financial assistance to foreign law graduates who seek to study at Aberdeen as well as to students and alumni of the University of Aberdeen who wish to travel abroad for research.
- Application deadline is September 30, 2023.
CB Davidson Scholarship for Postgraduate Law Students at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Scholarship is worth £2,500
CB Davidson Scholarship for Postgraduate Law Students at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 is for postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the CB Davidson Scholarship for Postgraduate Law Students at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24:
- Must have submitted an application for or be enrolled in Law at the University of Aberdeen, either at the research (PhD/LLM by Research) or teaching (LLM) levels.
- Must be a current University of Aberdeen student majoring in law at either the research (PhD/LLM by Research) or teaching level (LLM), and must intend to pursue international study. – Form 2
- a faculty member from a higher education institution outside the United Kingdom who is interested in teaching at the University of Aberdeen – Form 3.
- Must be an employee of the University of Aberdeen who wishes to pursue a course of study in international law or the practice of law and who has used all available financing sources, including (a) external organizations and (b) departmental funds. – Form 4
- Please take notice that the Trust does not apply to online programs.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Four (four) forms are offered. The application that corresponds to the applicant’s eligibility must be submitted.
- Applications without a Curriculum Vitae (CV), two references, and an academic transcript will not be taken into consideration. Students who are already enrolled at Aberdeen must provide at least one academic reference from the university. Please be sure you submit the appropriate application form together with any required supporting documentation prior to the deadline.
- Please refer to the information page below for more details.
- Before applying, please sure to read the informational paper.
- PGT Support Team, School of Law, Taylor Building, D49B, Aberdeen, AB24 3UB or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org should receive completed application forms and papers.
- Docs for Applications
- Four (four) forms are offered. The application form that corresponds to an applicant’s eligibility must be submitted (see above).
- Please make sure the proper form is filled out.
Please click the CB Davidson Scholarship for Postgraduate Law Students at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
CB Davidson Scholarship for Postgraduate Law Students at the University of Aberdeen, UK
- It is a postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University of Aberdeen.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here