This is to bring to your notice the application window for the McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24:
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All masters and professional program applicants are eligible
Your whole master’s or professional program is entirely financed by the McCall MacBall scholarship. Additionally, it provides you with a living allowance to help you pay your bills while you’re in school. They will also provide you with financial aid if you need to relocate to Montréal.
When you receive this scholarship, you will receive assistance from a mentor, coach, and advisers. They’ll encourage you and provide advice. This program gives you opportunities to learn more and pursue your interests in addition to honing your leadership abilities.
- Application deadline is August 24, 2023.
McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses,
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- You will be eligible to enroll in a master’s or second-entry professional degree program at McGill University as a McCall MacBain Scholar with full funding.
- The scholarship includes living expenses of $2,000 CAD per month during academic terms, tuition and fees for the whole typical length of the master’s or professional program, and a relocation allowance for moving to Montréal.
- If you apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship, you may also be eligible for other prizes. 20 International Finalist Awards ($20,000) are available to all other entrants, including American applicants.
- You will take part in an intense leadership development program with a cohort of researchers from various areas, which includes seminars with case studies, to help you better handle difficult situations and broaden your effect.
- Every scholar is paired with an encouraging and knowledgeable mentor, a qualified coach, and advisers.
- You’ll have chances to broaden your knowledge and pique your interest in addition to honing your leadership abilities.
McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 is for masters and professional program applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24:
- If you intend to apply for Summer/Fall 2024 admission to a full-time master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University, you are eligible to apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in 2023.
- The curriculum must be at least 45 credits long and largely take place on the downtown or Macdonald campuses of McGill University.
- For admission to the McGill master’s program, candidates must fulfill the minimal educational and language criteria.
- A bachelor’s degree, its recognized equivalent, or the ability to get one by August 2024 are requirements.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Are you capable and interested? Apply at apply.mccallmacbainscholars.org for McCall MacBain Scholarships.
- To be accepted into one of McGill University’s approved graduate programs, you must submit a separate application. You should research the prerequisites for admission to your selected program well in advance, including but not limited to GPA requirements.
- Interviews conducted locally: October 12–December 1, 2023
- Starting in September 2024.
Please click the McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University, Canada
- It is a masters and professional program position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by McGill University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here