This is to announce to our wonderful readers that the application process for the Melbourne International Undergraduate at the University of Melbourne has commenced.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is Partial
- They take all courses at University of Melbourne
- Students from all nationalities are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
International Students are welcome to apply to the Melbourne International Undergraduate program at the University of Melbourne in Australia for the academic year 2022-23. Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Melbourne are eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship has an open deadline.
The Application Deadline is open
Melbourne International Undergraduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
Scholarship Award Benefit
This scholarship can be used for one of the following:
In the first year of an undergraduate degree, a $10,000 tuition fee remission is available.
Fee remission of 50% for the first three years of an undergraduate degree, or fee remission of 100% for the first three years of an undergraduate degree Students who applied for the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Design, or Bachelor of Science for commencement in 2022 and received an entry score comparable to at least 80% at the University of Melbourne will be eligible for additional scholarships worth up to $10,000. Due to the restricted amount of scholarships available, the actual selection score may be higher.
Melbourne International Undergraduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for undergraduate students
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the Melbourne International Undergraduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23, the following criteria must be met:
- have applied for a bachelor’s degree or are already enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program that qualifies
- Students must be citizens of a nation other than Australia or New Zealand when they begin their studies, and they must not be permanent residents of Australia.
- having completed a foundation program in Australia or a secondary school outside of Australia
- have been offered an undergraduate study at the University of Melbourne on a conditional basis;
- have a secondary school grade point average that ranks you in the top 3%, such as:
At least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average score of at least 93 percent in the best three subjects in GCE A-levels. Most Australian Foundation Studies have a 98 percent overall success rate.
- A minimum score of 42 on the International Baccalaureate (IB) is required (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia)
- High school in the United States: a GPA of at least 3.9 combined with a SAT score of at least 1500 or an ACT score of at least 31.
- At least a 97 percent overall score is required for Canada Secondary School.
- An overall result of at least 95 percent in India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam).
- High School in Vietnam a cumulative GPA of 9.0 or higher in Year 12 and no previous tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
To be considered for a scholarship, please apply through the Melbourne International Undergraduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia application link
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here