This is to bring to your notice the application window for the PhD Scholarship in Public Health and Medicine at University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about PhD Scholarship in Public Health and Medicine at University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Public Health, Medicine and Health courses at University of Sydney.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The Postgraduate Scholarship in Prevention Research and Health Economics from the University of Sydney is now available to students who desire to pursue research in economic modeling and assessment. Applications are now being accepted for the 2022–2023 academic year.
This proposal is supported by a grant from NSW Health’s Prevention Research Support Program, valued at $35,000 annually for up to three years of study. It is available to submissions from domestic PhD students enrolled in the University of Sydney’s School of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine and Health. To be considered, candidates must hold an appropriate honours or master’s degree, have expertise in literature reviews and evidence synthesis, as well as a solid biostatistics skill set.
Application deadline is October 31, 2022.
PhD Scholarship in Public Health and Medicine at University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Public Health
- Medicine and Health
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- According to the Research Council’s standards, Birmingham City University will offer a 36-month fully funded PhD Studentship that includes a full-time home tuition scholarship worth up to three years’ worth of fees (£4,596 for 2022-2023) and a tax-free monthly stipend worth up to £16 062 per year (for 2022-2023).
The PhD Scholarship in Public Health and Medicine at University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD Scholarship in Public Health and Medicine at University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24:
- The University of Sydney’s Sydney School of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine and Health requires all candidates to have an admissions offer or to be enrolled full-time.
- The candidates must be highly proficient in oral and written communication as well as biostatistics.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must submit their admission applications using the university’s official online website. Candidates that are interested in applying must submit an application.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- CV/cover letter
- two academic citations
- Entry requirements: The candidates must hold a master’s or honours degree in a field relevant to public health, biostatistics, health economics, or another comparable field.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
Please click the PhD Scholarship in Public Health and Medicine at University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the PhD Scholarship in Public Health and Medicine at University of Sydney, Australia ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Sydney.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here